HADERLEIN & COMPANY PROVIDES YOU WITH:
- Experience which has resulted in thousands of successful transactions..
- Experienced Brokers who are from Chicago and have an average of 20 years experience selling real estate in Chicago. Our negotiating skills help you make your deal and keep it together to assure a successful closing.
- Relationships with the very best service providers in the areas of banking, mortgage lending, legal representation, building inspectors, appraisers, tradesmen, contractors, and surveyors. Call anytime for a referral to our great team of service providers.
- Deal making ability. Prospecting/Negotiating/Closing. We get it done!
- Relationships with neighborhood organizations, business owners,neighbors,and local leaders.
- Experienced local leaders like Jerry Haderlein, who has worked in the Lakeview neighborhood since 1974. Jerry is a past President of the Lakeview Chamber of Commerce, served on the Lakeview Development Corporation Board of Directors, is a past board Chair of the Lakeview YMCA, and was a founder of the music festival at Lincoln and Belmont which evolved into Rock Around the Block. He has been an active member of St. Andrew parish and St. Vincent DePaul.
- People from the neighborhood. Several of our brokers are graduates of local schools such as: Lakeview High School, Lane Tech, St. Patrick High School, Loyola Academy, Blaine Elementary, Holy Trinity High, St. Mary of the Woods, St. John Berchmans, DePaul University, St. Benedict, and St. Andrew.
- A long track record of success which is based upon serving the needs of our clients.
Haderlein and Company Realtors has been serving the Chicago area since 1919. The office has been located at 3413 N. Paulina since 1945. John Haderlein began the company in 1919 after returning from active military duty in France during World War I. John was a broker until 1949 when he was appointed as Postmaster of Chicago.
Beginning in 1949, John’s son Donald began his duties as managing partner of the firm. Donald built the company adding 30 agents and opening a branch office on Milwaukee Avenue in the Gladstone Park area. Don and his wife Dolores, trained hundreds of highly successful brokers in the Chicago area.
A new company with a similar name was formed when Jerry Haderlein acquired the company from Donald in 2008.
Jerry is the managing broker and principal owner.